1. Booking terms
- Confirmation of your presence on the tour will be validated after Enriche Travels has received a signed and completed version of the booking form, along with the deposit. This applies to all participants of the tour. Subsequent to this, you will receive a confirmation letter from one of our consultants. You will be bound by the terms of the tour contract upon acceptance of this letter.
Enriche Travels will ensure that standards and services are as described in the tour and that all information about the tour has been verified and has been update to the best of the company’s knowledge.
Enriche Travels is liable for:
• Travel preparations
• Accuracy of the tour and its services, as described in the package and agreed upon by the Guest
• Quality of each and every service provider chosen by Enriche Travels .
• The negligence of our agents and employees
Enriche Travels is not liable for:
• Failures in delivery of the contract that are caused by the customer.
• Unavoidable or unforeseen failures coming from a third party, which have no connection to the proposed tour
• Force majeure and acts of gods, riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, closure of airports, extreme weather conditions etc.
• Any death, personal injury, sickness, increased expenses or theft.
Liability of Enriche Travels for third party acts:
The Company will not be responsible or liable for, any loss of life/limb, money or valuables, illnesses, delays, discomforts caused to you on account of any doing of any third party not associated with or engaged by us. In addition, we also take no responsibility for any doing of any co-traveler .
- The deposit should be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- A deposit of 50% is required to be paid within 7 days after confirmation of the booking.
- Balance Payment 50 % of tour cost has to be paid 21 days before arrival in India .
Please note that bank charges applicable at the time of initiating the payment, are to be borne by the remitter.
Mode of payment:
• By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
• By Online Payment Gateway system through AMEX, Visa & Master Card.
All bank transfer charges or transaction charges will be payable by the guest.
4. Passports and visas
- You will need a valid 6-month tourist visa and a valid passport to travel to India.
- The cost and procurement of the visa will be the guest ‘s responsibility. Enriche Travels is not responsible for obtaining your visa and/or passport, nor any delays or refusals of visa/passport.
Enriche Travels in not responsible for guests who have a contagious disease or any extreme health condition. We recommend that you take a travel and health insurance before coming to India, if you are not already covered by one.
6. Modifications and surcharges
Enriche Travels is flexible, in case modifications to your trip need to be made, although last-minute changes might not always be possible. All applicable charges , that will result as a consequence of the modification to the originally planned itinerary , will be payable by the guest.
All extra costs (hiring a vehicle, visiting a place not mentioned in the itinerary etc…) will be charged extra, if it is not mentioned in the tour.
P.S: Early Check in /Check out : Standard check in / check out times in most hotels are 1200 IST. Cost of early check in /late check out is not included in tour cost. However, we can arrange for you the early check in / late check out, on case to case basis, depending upon hotel.
Right to change the Itinerary: In case of events beyond our control, we retain the right to modify ,all or some part of the itinerary in interest of well being and safety of our guests
7. Booking and Cancellation terms
|Booking terms||1st Payment:50% of tour cost to be paid upon confirmation of tour and duly filled booking form by guest
2nd Payment:50 % of tour cost has to be paid , 21 days prior to arrival
Cancellation / shortening / unused portion of trip after start of trip (including date of commencement of the trip)
- In case of Cancellation of your trip, you must notify Enriche Travels in writing. The person who signed the booking form must be the one who makes the cancellation.
- Cancellation during the tour because of extraordinary circumstances after the contract has been signed, can be done by both parties.
The Company shall reimburse any applicable refund amount within forty five (45) days of the receipt of the request/instruction to cancel or change the tour.
In case of a raise in government taxes/surcharges/fuel costs/air tickets beyond 2%, the increased amount will be surcharge levied to the guest . (Enriche Travels will bear upto 2% of such increased cost)
Should you have any complaints, they must be mentioned immediately, to your assigned Travel designer so that he can take appropriate action to ensure your holiday runs smoothly.
You shall also be provided a feedback form in your welcome kit , which is mandatory to fill and hand back to your driver before departing back to your country. This is just to ensure we receive your valuable inputs and always keep improving our service standards.
You should have your own insurance coverage and Enriche Travels is not liable for getting your insurance claims processed .
Insurance provided by third party example airlines etc
Insurance, if provided as a part of the service by any third party , shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the insuring company
Enriche travels will not be responsible for claims processing/dispute settlement.
We recommend you to buy travel cancellation insurance and travel insurance before the tour. This would protect you to a certain extent , from personally bearing cancellation /modification charges by any service provider.